I’ve been working virtually for the last 6 years. I am very familiar with engaging small to large groups online. The space created is to help people think through issues and ideas in a way they rarely make time for.
You’ll have incredibly resourceful people working for you – I bet you took time in hiring them – getting them together in a room to think and discuss the non-operational aspects will yield some real richness for all of you and the business.
Some recent topics:-
- What do we want our response to be (to the current situation)?
- What is our business’s capacity for innovation?
- What were our targets and how do we feel about our progress so far?
- What are we missing in all of this activity?
- Where do we think our industry is going?
- What is most relevant for our business right now and what do we want to do?
I’m not a fan of ‘chalk and talk’ or being any sort of ‘guru’. What I am a fan of is disrupting thinking, inspiring innovative thought and having people leave the space we’re in profoundly thoughtful about what is possible.
It seems to work best when the group is able to participate in the subject, chopping up delivery, some talking, some in pairs, some in smaller breakout groups. I currently use Zoom and Remo to facilitate this work, depending on the size of the group.
Contact me on 07812 890 554 – email@example.com to find out more.