The way my clients are using coaching right now is to make sense of what’s going on for them – so they can get grounded for themselves, get a steer on their leadership, their way, and feel very confident as a result. They are accomplished, experienced professionals, who want support to really excel in their new opportunities and challenges.
It may help you to talk to me if you are a seasoned leader who wants to:-
- Grow confidence to identify and lead your way
- Quickly understand your new environment
- Grow influence with stakeholders
- Get your head around the complexities of your role
- Build strong team connections and collaborations
- Embed your new position having been promoted above your peers
- Nail imposter syndrome
Call me and we can talk about what would be in your best interests.
Call 07812 890 554 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
“Ginny has a great talent to ask the probing questions that on the one hand border on uncomfortable self-realisation and on the other start to lift the veil of the appreciation of how historic behaviour has negatively influenced others whilst opening the possibility for improved leadership styles and opportunities. Leadership coaching is not rocket science – but neither is it one size fits all. Leadership is not taught, it is mentored. Ginny has the skills and experience to draw out the potential.” Ian Pain, CFO, Isio Group