WORKING WITH LEADERS STEPPING UP TO A BIGGER ROLE
If you are an experienced leader who has either been promoted or has been hired into a new organisation coaching may be able to help.
You might be coming to coaching for the following reasons; you
- Want to be clear on the mandate & vision, what you’re in the new role to accomplish
- Need to navigate how you lead
- Want to grow your influence with some challenging colleagues
- Want to make an impact around the leadership table
- Are sandwiched between your people and the board and it’s challenging
- Having unwelcome feelings that sap your confidence (despite your promotions and impressive track record)
Get in touch with me, Ginny Baillie, on email@example.com to explore more about how coaching could help.
“I was fortunate enough to be coached by Ginny and benefitted from the experience immensely. What started as a work-focussed agenda ended up having a transformational impact on the rest of my life too. Ginny helped me to achieve this with a wide range of tools/skills which she is able to deploy as required. Perhaps more importantly though she was able to seamlessly transfer between being challenging and being my cheerleader. This combination of approach supported me through a difficult transition and provided me with a set of resources that I can access in future when I need to navigate a difficult situation” Steve Daniels, Operations Director SAS International